Thursday, November 8, 2012

May I Share....

This Woman has been and is an inspiration to me and I hope to many others.I'm so proud to have been a small part in seeing she gets to where she is needed.
But her message is clear,we must not stop !

George,

You were there from the very beginning.

Actually, PCCC members were with me before there was a beginning.

We fought together for Wall Street reform. We fought to set up the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. And when I was considering a run for Senate, PCCC members showed me the enthusiasm that would be there if I ran.

We campaigned together for more than a year, and we won our race in Massachusetts because we stuck to our values and worked our tails off to advance bold progressive change.

As I said Sunday on a call with PCCC volunteers, this race was about what kind of a country we want to be and what kind of a people we are. The Republican vision is clear: "I’ve got mine and the rest of you are on your own." I believe we’re a better people than that.

I believe that together we can create something stronger than any of us could alone. We can help our students, we can protect our seniors, we can put more people back to work. Together, we can build a better future.

I offer a very sincere thanks to the many PCCC members who made 574,570 calls for my campaign in recent days, contributed more than $1 million to our effort, and contributed in so many other ways as well. Your support meant so much to me.

The campaign is over, but our fight together for middle-class families goes on.

Thank you so much.

-- Elizabeth Warren


We showed the Tea Baggers we're not afraid  nor will we be intimidated any more by them.America belongs to all its Citizens,not just big mouth braggart bullies and subversives whose lies and distortions were not enough to fool everyone.

Remember these words
"There is a new wave of change all around us, and if we set our compass true, we will reach our destination — not merely victory for our Party, but renewal for our nation.
And this November the torch will be passed again to a new generation of Americans, so with Barack Obama and for you and for me, our country will be committed to his cause. The work begins anew. The hope rises again. And the dream lives on."

 
                 Senator Edward "Ted" Kennedy, DNC Speech 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment