Wednesday, September 19, 2012


Hate,Fear and Stupidity are not Values

 I want to be clear that what I'm about to say is not directed to the many long time Republicans who have had their Party Hi Jacked by Extremists but to those Extremists and their supporters.I do not apologize for my name calling for as it is said"if the shoe fits..." and  wish I did not come down to your level but it seems the only level you know.

To those who still stand behind what passes as the GOP these days I wish to ask if they hate themselves as much as they do others because only a masochist would embrace the harm and horror proposed by those you support and maybe  some form of gratification is driving you.
I ask because I need to know who to direct my anger at for sustaining a group that thrives on lies,distortion,Voter Suppression, Hate and Racism. You seem Hell bent on having a fight and think you can insult me with impunity.
I need to know how you ,whom I don't even know, think it is ok to deny me or others their Rights and impose your Religous beliefs on me.
I do not tell you where to go to Church nor do I care.

I do not tell you who you can love,that is your choice.
I do not tell lies about the poor excuse of a man you have chosen to run for the highest office of the land.I don't need to. He's his own ad for an imbecilic liar and con man.The shit that falls out of his mouth is enough for most rational people to see he is not fit for this job,but will do anything to get it.
I am not trying to take your Health Care away from you as your choice for President wants to do to me. If you're happy with that overpriced under performer of a plan you might have you are free to keep it and still benefit from the ACA or as you call it "ObamaCare". And you will,or may already be benefiting. I suppose you could give those benefits back by just not using them.You know like if you are unfortunate enough to be told you're a pre existing moron and United Shit Care won't cover you,or you have reached your policy Lifetime Cap on your newly born Child,now he can die.
You do not support  Birth Control but you soft  guys can sure get it up now with your covered boner pills.Now you are a real dick instead of just acting like one at the local Strip Joint all you guys seem to live at while screaming"Family Values"and how you love your wife,or current one anyway.
I do not show up at Polling Places with a weapon displayed in hopes of discouraging you from voting.
I do not write legislation to keep others who do not agree with my views the Right to Vote.
I did not support invading the wrong country and losing thousands of Americans Lives  in doing so.

I did not waste the SURPLUS to give Tax Breaks to the Rich.
I did not cause our Country to have it's Credit Rating downgraded for the first time in History as your Party held the Nation Hostage so you could get your way.
If you still want to support these Racist assholes as "Real Republicans" when in fact they are no better than terrorists, proven by their actions, I can only assume you to be an enemy and not a fellow American because those you support are the Enemy Within and you are the Tories who support them.
To those of you that have accepted  reality and are working to regain your Party and the dignity it once had,I applaud and respect you.
These are but a few of the horrid treasonous and treacherous actions that have occurred since the Tea Party took control of the once Grand Old Party and you should be directing your dismay at them not the duly Elected POTUS who even while incurring the most obstructionism ever known in this country still has worked to successfully return the economy to stability and avoid a total meltdown and a Depression far worse than the "Great"one and has not received one once of thanks from those that created this mess.
The Auto Industry is still here only because of his actions.No one would help them and if they went so would  the supply chain that the still remaining Solvent Car makers used, probably forcing them into calamity as well.

The President received nothing but contempt for his successful efforts from the so called GOP.You can spin it anyway you want,but it worked.It was a Presidential decision by a man with Presidential qualifications.
We would be much further along in our recovery had he been granted what every other President ever elected received at the start of their term. Cooperation and Respect.
Now you want to continue to destroy the Nation by stealing an Election and saying FU to all of us who were correct and blaming us for the results of your actions.

I take that personal and it makes me mad that you think you can insult me for being right. I'm tired of being nice to Racists and Hate Mongers.The stupid I feel sorry for,but you too must stop your blind support or don't be surprised at what happens if you try to steal what you did not win,AGAIN !
 

No comments:

Post a Comment