Friday, May 18, 2012

Well I'll start by apologizing for the inconsistency of my posts. Once again I have been thrust into a major health issue  altering  my schedule and caused me to have to cancel my month long road trip and greatly redirected my focus.

A lesion  in my left lung has proved difficult to identify. Wednesday,which had been the day I was to begin my trip,I had a procedure to acquire a piece of tissue called "Computed Imaging CT Guided Needle Biopsy".
Unfortunately  it was aborted as my lung began to collapse which occurs in about 30% of patients.I was well aware of this possibility before I agreed to the proceedure and the effects were painless and after oxygen to help inflate and  3 X Rays 3 hrs apart I was able to go home,but of course no sample.

Now I'm awaiting scheduling for alternative methods and have already heard from several Doctors who will be involved in identifying as well as treating me should it be cancerous as is suspected by some.


Incidentily ,I'm on Medicare and couldn't possibly afford to have these procedures without it.So I want to thank anyone who is thinking of  or is going to vote for the party that put the country in the position it is in, The GOP,for giving me something else to worry about as I know what they have planned to finish off the America we know so as to help their rich friends and Corporate buddies,and say Fuck You too if you're too stupid too see it.I hope you are rich.You're going to need it.And I'd love to hear what you will say to your kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment