Sunday, May 6, 2012

Life After ICU

Well it takes longer,but it sure feels great to still be able to indulge in my passion.Thanks to Greg,Sydney and my new helper Zack as well as my Family and Doctors who got me well enough to be able to enjoy life.Here's a few shots of what you can see.There's alot more that you can't and all together it makes it handle like it's on a rail.




Calipers are from XRC and loaded with Ceramic pads squeezing Brembo Slotted Rotors on the front and EBC Ceramics on slotted discs in the rear.Braking is outstanding.










The 225/60ZR -16 Sumitomo HTR Z II  on American Mavericks are agressive enough for the Track.In addition are new Coil Over Struts,Wishbone MOOG Contol arms,HD Stablizer End Links,Tie Rod Ends.
With the factory IRS now optimised it's close to the Cats that drove the Beamers and Vetts crazy back when Cougars were the IMSA Champions in the 90's and a joy to drive on the back roads here.I love a sleeper.



Did I mention the motors tweaked ? Now where's that Blower?  Happy Motoring !

No comments:

Post a Comment