Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Is Harry A Liberal?

Well I've looked everywhere I can around here. On the water,around the water,in the hills and forests along the rivers and on the mountains and just one disappointment after the other.We know this is Prime Territory and it just shouldn't be so hard to run into him. I've heard recordings of his howl taken from wooded area less than 2 miles from me. The dogs are poised and cameras abound.Theres a bunch of others look'in too! Where the Hell is he?
I asked a fella I saw who was gett'n ready to go hunting,or so I thought because of the rifles he put in a vehicle and the  gun on his hip,and the tent sticks his buddy was putting in the back of a Hummer.
"Bigfoot naw ain't no such thing,just like Global Warming, don't exist"
But there is real evidence for one,I said.
No them videos were faked !" he said."Guy in a monkey suit"
 I don't mean Bigfoot.I mean Climate Change,Global Warming.
Havn't you seen the huge breakoffs of ice the size of states?Or pictures of the North Pole? I asked or heard the last few years have been the hottest on record? And the extreme weather? I said.
"That was all debunked on FOX News"  his buddie chimed in.
I thanked him and asked whether he was going to hunt or camp and he said "No them sticks is for our signs as he pulled out a sign depicting the President as Hitler.
" We going to a rally for Romney so Obama don't get re elected and take our guns away from us,hell you pack'n,ain't you an NRA Member?They been warning us"
I carry to scare the bears I said and  I was not now but once was an NRA Member before they went into politics and became whores for the Gun Industry.
He looked perplexed and said "They only protecting our  2nd Amendment Rights"
From who? I asked.
"Well the Democrat Party" he replied.
You mean the Democratic Party ?
 They have not promoted anything to take away your right to bear arms I said, only what type of arms and who could bear them as suggested by Law Enforcement.
You do believe in Law and Order don't you? I asked.
"Well,depends on the law."
Seems Common Sense is elusive as Bigfoot ,but I bet someone will find Bigfoot before anyone attacks the Second Amendment.
Repect for the Law?  That is subjective.






No comments:

Post a Comment